2017 young Artist Showcase
OFFICIAL ENTRY RULES:
1. Artwork will be accepted in the following categories: Drawing, Mixed Media, Oil/Acrylic Painting, Photography, Pottery, and Watercolors.
2. Judging will be divided by age categories. Participants must be currently in grades Kindergarten through 12th grade aged 18 or under.
3. Two dimensional art must be framed and ready to hang. Please use wood, metal or plastic frames. Frames must include wire hanging device. Artwork cannot be accepted without hanging wire.
4. Pottery must provide display stand if needed.
5. The following must be on the back of each piece: Name, Phone, Title, Medium, Age & Grade.
6. Each Artist is allowed up to 3 works in any combination of categories.
7. DEADLINE FOR ENTRY FORMS: Entries must be completed online or turned in to the Arts Council Office at Lee School on or before Monday, January 30, 2017.
RECEIVING: Please deliver your work to Lee School for the Arts on Saturday, February 4 between the hours of 10:00 AM and 12:00 PM.
No work will be accepted after 12:00 as judging will be taking place.
COLLECTING: Entries must be picked up Friday, March 3 from 2 PM to 4 PM.
Any work left after this time will become the property of the Arts Council and will be donated to the Youth for the Arts Enrichment Fund
Awards Presentation and Public Reception
2:00 P.M. Sunday, February 5, 2017
Lee Academy for the Arts
Cash Awards & Ribbons