2017 Artist Showcase
OFFICIAL ENTRY RULES:
1. Artwork will be accepted in the following categories: Drawing, Fiber Art, Mixed Media, Oil/Acrylic Painting, Pottery, and Watercolors.
2. Two dimensional art must be framed and ready to hang. Please use wood, metal or plastic frames. Frames must include wire hanging device. Artwork cannot be accepted without hanging wire.
3. Pottery must provide display stand if needed.
4. The following must be on the back of each piece: Name, Phone, Title, Medium, Price or NFS (not for sale). Phones number will be included with Title and Artist for any items with listed price.
5. Each Artist is allowed up to 3 works in any combination of categories.
6. All pieces must have been completed within the last two years, not previously shown in this or any other juried event, and suitable for family viewing.
7. There is a $10 entry fee for each piece.
8. Artwork must remain on display for the duration of the showcase. No artwork may be picked up before the allotted time on April 28th.
9. DEADLINE FOR ENTRY FORMS: Entries must be completed online or turned in to the Arts Council Office at Lee School on or before Monday, March 27, 2017.
RECEIVING: Please deliver your work to Lee School for the Arts on Saturday, April 1 between the hours of 10:00 AM and 12:00 PM. No work will be accepted after 12:00.
COLLECTING: Entries must be picked up Friday, April 28 from 2 PM to 5 PM. Any work left after this time will become the property of the Arts Council and will be donated to the Youth for the Arts Enrichment Fund.
Awards Presentation and Public Reception
2:00 P.M. Sunday, April 2, 2017
Lee Academy for the Arts
Cash Awards & Ribbons